Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's been a BIG day!

I have been Webolutioning all afternoon, and I do believe that the World Wide Web is fair sick of me!! It's been a very productive afternoon, and I have nearly finished all Webolution activities...except: Zoho Writer decided it didn't want to play nice! It got caught in loops, didn't like this click, didn't like that clack. And I was really excited about being intoduced to it! Hmmmm...I'll have to rethink my third date with it.
: I got on to YouTube, and found the good old Palmolive ad from the seventies...oooh, it does get in. I need Katie's help though to get it on my blog.
: Finally, the podcast sites came up with only one viable link, and then that one wanted me to upload software to play them. Does anyone out there have other podcast websites I can check out? Help!!

have to go now and eat spaghetti bolognese (gluten-free, dairy-free!)...with a BIG, FAT can of Coke!

2 comments:

wosemarywebolutionary said...

a big fat can of coke will come your way..keep on going!

wosemarywebolutionary said...

a big fat can of coke will come your way..keep on going!